Jan 9, 2009

Update - just fund this Scholastic Dollar Days on http://sistertosisterdesign.blogspot.com/

Here's the link: http://shop.scholastic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&langId=-1

Woohoo - need some kids books? Check it out. Looks like I can pick up some bilingual books - my school didn't offer any bilinguals when I check. Woohoo! :<)

TGIF

How to Make a Blue Cafe Bag

http://sewtakeahike.typepad.com/sewtakeahike/2007/10/not-so-blue-caf.html



Hot Chocolate Mix


This last week has just been an amazing week! I'm not going to bore you all with the details, but just believe me, I feel like I'm Gods' favorite for sure! One thing I will say about it is yesterday was our 13th wedding anniversary and my husband surprised me with a marmot vest. He was so tickled that he could surprise me (and so was I). Since I am the one to take care of our accounts and bills, I usually know in advance when something is up.


A couple days ago, I was jonesing for some hot chocolate really bad but didn't have any packets on hand. Instead of going to the store, I just mixed this recipe up very quickly which I found
here, heated up some milk and had a really fabulous cup of hot chocolate.


This recipe makes 5 3/4 cups dry mix or 92 eight-ounce servings (I cut it in half). The only thing I did differently was to add some cinnamon to the mix and used dutch-processed cocoa.


3 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/4 cups dutch processed cocoa
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 - 1 tsp cinnamon *my addition
Mix one Tbsp. of mix per cup of hot milk.

No comments:

Shop with Amievoltaire

My Blog List

ShareThis

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed