Jun 10, 2009


Happy Birthday Douglass!
How about that Giant Cake :<)


My latest custom for a sweet birthday girl. Thought it turned out cute :<)





It's been a week of rain and low temperatures, everthing is green which is great for the West! I still see snow on the mountains too. Wow! Hope the weather is great in your neck of the woods. I'm trying to sew up the rest of my red, white and blue fabric and get as much out of the house as possible. Starting to think Back to School. Just received my Paddington Number fabric, perfect for a birthday set or Back to school!

I am a member of the etsy twitter team a team for etsy sellers who LOVE twitter! Check us out at etsytwitter.blogspot.com
Our etsytwitter team is featuring NDN-Chick as our Etsy shop of the week. Check out her loverly beads!




Now what you've been waiting for...more
Awesome new recipes:
Rosepetal Jelly??? How cool -and what a lovely color!
Have a great week

No comments:

Shop with Amievoltaire

My Blog List

ShareThis

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed