Sep 4, 2009

Meet Today's Busy Mom

Stolen Time




Stolen time makes adorable plush friends & art smocks.





How She Came up with her name

"I'm a stay-at-home mom to two busy kidlets. I knit, sew and craft in whatever time I steal during naps and after bed. Hence, my little shop’s name – StolenTime!"

Read more about Sarah on her blog Stolentime-Sarah and if you are a Facebook Junkie follow her at Stolen Time

She also offers vintage items in her other shop Found Time

Buy from her on the BNR and you will get your store name posted on the thread .

*************************************************************************************
20% off your entire purchase
Sept 3 - Sept 7th



at Amievoltaire
Add Labor Day Weekend Deal to the notes.
20% -exluding shipping - will be refunded through Paypal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am loving this music. Great Blog! I LOVE Etsy!! And I can't seem to make these great discoveries on my own. So, keep up the great work!

Shop with Amievoltaire

My Blog List

ShareThis

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed